Through generous donations from individuals, foundations and corporations, IFFLA has thrived for 14 years. We invite you to join these supporters by making a donation today, in support of the upcoming film festival, helping to not only make the festival possible but also supporting emerging filmmakers and groundbreaking cinema from India.
A few distinct accomplishments over the past years include:
- Hosted premieres and sneak previews of RA.ONE, SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE, GANGS OF WASSEYPUR, MILLION DOLLAR ARM, THE HUNDRED-FOOT LONG JOURNEY, THE SECOND BEST EXOTIC MARIGOLD HOTEL.
- Partnership with CAA and PwC for panels that spur the growing discourse on Indian film.
- Presented Korn/Ferry International’s 25 Most Influential South Asians in US Media.
- Created the IFFLA Film Fund that includes a $10,000 development grant.
- Created “one-on-one” platform between industry leaders and emerging talent.
- Presented a $2,500 cash award to the Grand Jury Prize for Best Short sponsored by HBO.
Such accomplishments and ambitious plans come with a cost and we turn to you now in considering a one time tax-deductible donation today.
Thank you for your continued support of the Indian Film Festival of Los Angeles. We look forward to seeing you at ArcLight Hollywood this spring.