Experience the Indian Film Festival of Los Angeles and other exclusive events in style with our Patron Program. Join IFFLA today and receive VIP access throughout the festival as well as year round. The Patron Program supports the festival’s mission to present the most exciting voices in Indian cinema every year in the heart of Los Angeles. Please mail Divya Kohli for further information.
- All-Access Passes. All-Access Pass provides access for one to all screenings, galas, and panel discussions.
- Invitation to Exclusive IFFLA Events. During the year, we host events or have access to other events. You will receive complimentary access to these events for up to one year.
- Priority ticketing. We offer you the opportunity to purchase additional tickets to our galas, films, seminars, and other special events in advance of going on sale to the public.
- Complimentary Beverages. Enjoy complimentary drinks from IFFLA sponsors at the gorgeous Incredible India Lounge at ArcLight Hollywood throughout the six-day festival.
- Recognition. Your name will be included on the IFFLA website for approximately one-year as well as listed in our festival catalogue and at least one e-newsletter.
- Tax deduction. IFFLA estimates fair market value of the goods/and or services to be $140 and the tax-deductible portion to be $460.
- All of the benefits listed above for two people plus:
- Red Carpet Photo Opportunity. Silver Pass Patrons have the opportunity to be photographed with their guest by IFFLA’s professional photographer on the festival’s Opening Night red carpet where festival filmmakers and celebrities will also be captured on camera.
- Tax deduction. IFFLA estimates fair market value of the goods/and or services to be $280 and the tax-deductible portion to be $920.
The Indian Film Festival of Los Angeles (IFFLA) is 501c3 nonprofit organization devoted to a greater appreciation of Indian cinema and culture by showcasing films, supporting emerging filmmakers, recognizing the leadership of entertainment industry performers and business executives, and promoting the diverse perspectives of the Indian diaspora.