Dates: December – April
- Act as point person for IFFLA galas
- Manage other IFFLA special events and Filmmaker Lounge with Events Coordinator.
- Create event timeline and manage accurate execution
- Work within budget given by Managing Director and track all expenses (once approved)
- Manage pre-planning and day-of logistics including but not limited to: venue search, venue contracts, venue logistics, caterer search & logistics, design & décor, sponsor and VIP set-up.
- Identify and negotiate in kind donations for venue decor and furniture
- Identify and arrange entertainment (Dancers or DJs or a local band or as suitable)
- Manage guest lists and RSVPs for galas with support from Events Coordinator
- Supervise and manage load-in, set-up, and breakdown of the galas.
- Coordinate signage needs for galas, sponsors and VIPs, as needed.
- Work closely with the volunteer coordinator in staffing and training volunteers for galas.
- Attend weekly IFFLA staff meetings, conference calls, and other department meetings as needed.
- Oversee and prepare events department wrap report and include all timelines, templates and documents with the support from Events Coordinator.