- Social Media: Develop and implement a social media strategy to connect with filmmakers and audiences in Los Angeles and around the world.
- e-Newsletter: Improve and develop the Festival’s e-newsletter format, and migrate existing content and contacts into MailChimp from the previous newsletter platform. Develop the copy for the newsletter on a monthly basis from September-February, and weekly/daily in March and April 2015.
- Copywriting: Provide copy as needed for marketing-related areas of the website.
- Maintain and update the marketing outreach database.
- Assist in community outreach leading up to the Festival.
- Manage the Festival’s street team (only in March and April 2015).
- Measure and report outcomes of marketing efforts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with MailChimp and/or similar newsletter platforms; knowledge of HTML and basic design/photo-editing skills.
- Team player, highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail
- Knowledge of Indian cinema a plus
Come be a part of our exciting team! Please send a cover letter and resume with Marketing Coordinator in the subject line to email@example.com.